Osteopathy For Children
Osteopathy is a treatment approach that can help children of all ages (from babies to teens) and in a variety of conditions, either solely, or alongside other healthcare professionals to give your child the best start to a happier and healthier future.
What can osteopathic treatment help with in children?
Structural problems such as those affecting the proper mobility and function of the body’s framework.
These may include:
- Postural problems
- General aches and pains like ‘growing pains’
- Gastrointestinal (digestive) symptoms
- Gait issues and movement disorders
- Inability to relax (settling issues)
- Sports injuries
- Jaw pain and dysfunction
How is treatment for children and infants approached?
- we will choose to treat your child with manual techniques that are relevant and safe for the child’s presentation and age
- we may also give exercise, ergonomic, and nutritional advice to support the child’s complaint and strengthen their condition